I arrived!
Hello everyone!
I have arrived in DC and after some persuasion I have decided to start a blog. Kelly is jumping on the bandwagon and you all better enjoy it! So I arrived in Fairfax, VA on Friday and started my first "real person" job on Monday...ie it is my second day. For those of you who don't know I am working at ICF Consulting; they do government contracts mostly for the Air Force. So far so good, I like all of the people here, even though half of them are on vacation. I will get my own personal laptop tomorrow so I can start really working, since today I am just filling up space and bothering the people that actually have real work to do. I just talked to my new apartment complex and was approved, so yea! I can move in on the 18th and will be staying at the luxurious Candlewood Suites until then. I don't have much more to report, other than I am loving wearing the "business wear" and can't wait to move into my apartment so I can stop eating the same old stuff and start myself on learning to cook. Miss you all and I will post again when I have interesting stories for you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home